The Vehicle Inspection Station is authorized to carry out periodic technical inspections of:
- vehicles with a maximum permissible mass of 3.5t
- vehicles with gas instalation
- motorcycles and mopeds
- vehicles after collisions and accidents
- vehicles directed to technical inspection by the traffic control authority
- vehicles imported from abroad
Periodic technical reviews are performed on the Polish premium class diagnostic line CERTUS 3. The line was awarded the gold medal of the Poznań International Fair in 2016. It has an automatic four-wheel drive recognition feature that allows to automatically adjust the measurement mode without damaging the drive. It is possible to generate detailed reports of: braking, suspension and wheel alignment. The line also allows comprehensive archiving of research.